|HOW TO SPOT AND AVOID SCAMS ON NoPayClassifieds.com
1. Use common sense. If an ad seems to good to be true and/or suspicious, avoid it.
2. NoPayClassifieds.com does not take part in any transaction and does not offer any type of buyer/seller protection.
3. Try to do business locally so you can meet the person and inspect the item(s).
4. Cash is king in all transactions. Fake money orders and checks are common, and banks will hold you - not the buyer - responsible.
5. Never wire money to anyone, as most payments made by wire transfer are fraudulent. Consider PayPal's excellent services.
DOING BUSINESS OVERSEAS: NoPayClassifieds suggests one of three payment methods:
a. Payment in advance;
b. Letter of credit;
c. Sight or time draft.
Other options available are:
d. PayPal (www.paypal.com) - is good for payment on transactions of less than $10,000;
e. VeriSign's Cybercash (www.cybercash.com) - accepts multi-currency payments and offers specialized options.
f. Worldpay (www.worldpay.com) - accepts multi-currency payments and offers specialized options.
On larger transactions:
g. Ec-Finance.com - offers letters of credit that guarantees payment;
h. AVG LETTER OF CREDIT MANAGEMENT LLC (www. avgtsg.com) - offering letters of credit that guarantee payment.
Thank you for using common sense.
John Gregory Lambros, President